Thursday, January 7, 2010

Semester Academic Goals (HUMANITIES)


1st goal:

I want to use the habit Of Mind OWNERSHIP "is this my best work?" because i know i can do better in all my work so therefore every time I'm doing any type of work, (homework, projects etc.) i will keep in mind before i turn it in to check my work and see if it meets my expectations or if it does not.

2nd goal:

I want to come to office hours when i don't understand something related to my humanities work. I need to make an effort to come because part of why i did bad at this class is that i don't ask for help as much and i just leave the problem for the last minute until it's too late so whenever i need help i'm going to come to office hours

3rd goal:

My final goal for this semester is to use the habit of mind MINDFULNESS. I will remember it especially when I'm doing group work so i will finish my work and i wont end up affecting my group members.

No comments:

Post a Comment