Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Literary Device


Catching the signal from one of her friends, Angela brushed her skirt, took a deep breath and walked towards where he was sitting. Her best friend Jesus had just seen his friend murdered before his eyes and Angela didn't know what to say to him, but she knew what she had to do. She had to make things better for him, she had to be someone he could talk to the same way he did to her when they were 7. Angela grabbing his shoulder to let him know she was there, realized he was as cold as ice, almost as if death itself surrounded him. He kept repeating, i did it, i did it it was all my fault i told those men were his house is, i knew they weren't related to him but i still did it, i killed my only friend. Angela said, It's not your fault we all do mistakes in our life, faith is what controls our actions and things just happened. Angela hugged him and her friend left them alone in the cold dark night thinking what would happen next.

4 comments:

  1. I liked when you said that he was as cold as ice. I could totally see that scene in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you described everything using literary devices and also in the action that was happening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your story I could actually feel all the pain and sarrow that he's going through

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you put a twist on the story and made it something other than a romance.

    ReplyDelete