Wednesday, September 2, 2009

30 Random Things About Me.



1. I love soccer.
2. I love going to Mexico.
3. I wish i had on older brother rather than an older sister.
4. I love apples.
5. I'm extremity good in Halo.
6. All of my cousins are 20 and older.
7. The female population has taken over my family (only 5 men in the population of 27 family members).
8. Ive read all the Harry Potter books except the last one.
9. I own an xbox 360.
10. I hate twilight
11. I love the beach
12. I think cats are superior than dogs
13. I have a very annoying friend
14 My favorite movie is The Punisher
15. I'm extremely scared of spiders
16. I have a house in Tijuana
17. My favorite band is killswitch Engage
18. My ipod was stolen in the trolley while i slept
19. I love tacos
20. I've had braces since 3rd grade
21. i like anything thats sipcy
22. Im sometimes scared of heights
23. My family gets together in Colima, Manzanillo every summer if we are financially stable
24. I like hummanities better than math.
25. I used to have a chiken pet
26. My Grandmother used to have a farm
27. I hate hip pop
28. I've never seen snow
29. I hate coliflower
30. I wich one day to learn Portugese

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you've never seen snow? I grew up in Alaska, so I've seen a lot of it. I bet you would like it. Go north someday!

    ReplyDelete